As Sisters of Providence we give a human face to Providence and testify to the love of God. We do this by engaging compassionately with people who are poor and vulnerable – those whose basic needs are not met, the victims of injustice, the rejected, the marginalized and the voiceless.
- 2022 Jubilarians in Spokane Celebrate
- 2022 Jubilarians at St. Joseph Residence Celebrate
- Spokane Housing Advocate Receives Award for Service to Women, Families in Need
- Georgia Leader Honored for Selfless Care for Women, Builder of Model Rehabilitation Program
- Yakima Sisters Are Immersed in the Life of the City and Valley
Become a bridge of Providence between God and God’s people.
If you feel called to religious life, we can help you explore your options and guide you through the discernment process.