As Sisters of Providence we give a human face to Providence and testify to the love of God. We do this by engaging compassionately with people who are poor and vulnerable – those whose basic needs are not met, the victims of injustice, the rejected, the marginalized and the voiceless.
- Sr. Gabrielle Reflects on Her Ministry
- Therese Multz, SP, 1938-2023
- Peggy Alcorn, SP, 1931-2023
- Living the Mission Day to Day
- Ministries Above and Beyond
- Service and Creativity in Anchorage
- The Beginnings of Providence Associates
- Earth Committee Urges All to Join Laudate Deum Action Pledge
- Renovated Provincial Office Open with a Blessing
Become a bridge of Providence between God and God’s people.
If you feel called to religious life, we can help you explore your options and guide you through the discernment process.