As Sisters of Providence we give a human face to Providence and testify to the love of God. We do this by engaging compassionately with people who are poor and vulnerable – those whose basic needs are not met, the victims of injustice, the rejected, the marginalized and the voiceless.
- Retreat in West Africa Helps Women Discern God’s Call
- We Pray For and Thank Our Generous Donors
- Student Exchange
- Saving History
- Advancing the Cause of Blessed Emilie
- Mission-Driven Health Care
- Hundreds Celebrate Mount St. Vincent’s Centennial Anniversary
- Sr. Gabrielle Reflects on Her Ministry
- Therese Multz, SP, 1938-2023
Become a bridge of Providence between God and God’s people.
If you feel called to religious life, we can help you explore your options and guide you through the discernment process.