October 31, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jennifer Roseman, Director of Communications & Development
(509) 474-2395 or (509) 994-5032
For photo availability, contact Jennifer Roseman
The Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, have added four new members to their board of directors for Providence Pariseau Corp., a nonprofit that administers its Sojourner Place ministry.
Sojourner Place, located in Seattle, empowers homeless women to rise above their challenges by offering long-term transitional housing, life-skills coaching, advocacy and referral services and personalized social-service case management.
The new board members, who will serve three-year terms, are:
- John Colgan, Yakima, Wash. – John served for seven years as the founding president and CEO of the Yakima Valley Community Foundation. In his 35 years of nonprofit administration, including fundraising, capital campaigns, grant writing and special events, John led development efforts at the Diocese of Yakima, Providence Yakima Medical Center and the LaSalle Foundation. He has been a longtime supporter of the Sisters of Providence and of the ministries of Providence Health & Services (PH&S), particularly in the Yakima region.
- Jody Hart, Tacoma, Wash. – Jody is information services site director for Providence Strategic Management Services customer service and relationship management. She has worked for Providence since 1987 in development, implementation and operational support of IT service solutions. She formerly worked for 15 years at Weyerhaeuser and previously held numerous board positions for the Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA) professional association at the local and national levels. She also has a background in coaching based on strengths, mentoring and helping people move forward in life. Jody has a 34-year-old son, Jonathan.
- Jason Moulding, Seattle – Jason is regional director of the Western Washington Supply Chain at PH&S and is based at Swedish First Hill. His work deals with procurement, contract administration, distribution, asset management, linen, courier and mail services. He holds the title of certified purchasing manager (C.P.M.) by the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) and certified materials and resource professional (CMRP) by the Association of Healthcare Resource and Materials Management (AHRMM). He also is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Jason formerly worked eight years at Overlake Hospital and seven years at Intermountain Healthcare. He has an executive MBA from the University of Washington, Michael G. Foster School of Business, and a bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of Utah. Earlier this year, Jason traveled to Guatemala with a Providence Health International mission team. He is married to Caitlin Hillary Moulding and has two daughters, Lauren, 10, and Shea, 4.
- Lakasha Sisk, Renton, Wash. – Lakasha has been with Microsoft since 2006 and is senior finance manager for Microsoft in the Corporate Finance, Planning & Analysis team. Before joining Microsoft she worked for aQuantive, Inc., for three years in various roles including revenue accounting, acquisition integration and business process management. She is married to Rodney Sisk and has an 11-year-old stepson Rodney Sisk Jr., and a 1-year-old son Langston Sisk. She is a longtime supporter and volunteer with Sojourner Place.
Other Providence Pariseau board members are: Cindy Zemann, of Seattle, board chair, managing director of Marsh USA, Inc.; Matthew Volta, board vice-chair, program director of Providence Leadership Formation; Jennifer Hall, board treasurer, provincial treasurer for Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province; Joyce A. Semradek, of Portland, Ore., board secretary, professor emerita of Oregon Health and Science University; Gemalee Morrison, of Shoreline, Wash., retired insurance analyst for Peace Health; Edward West, of Seattle, senior consultant for Premier, Inc.