Your donation to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, helps us advocate and care for our neighbors who are poor and vulnerable as we have been called to do for 179 years. It also assists with the support of our sisters who have dedicated their lives in service to these communities.
Last year your gifts helped nearly 200 nonprofits through the Emilie Gamelin Mission Fund Committee and Leadership Team donations. These organizations received support through grants, memberships, sponsorships, operating funds, salaries, stipends, capital campaign contributions, program advertisements, tuition and scholarships to continue work that aligns with the mission of Sisters of Providence.
We gratefully receive your donation in any amount as a generous gift from the heart for those who need it most.
Make a gift today
Please make checks payable to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, and mail to: Sisters of Providence, Development Office; 1801 Lind Ave SW, M1-C; Renton, WA 98057
A planned gift to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, allows your legacy to continue to make an impact. Here are some options to discuss with your financial advisor:
Leave gifts of cash, stock, mutual funds or property through your will or living trust.
- Retirement plan
Name Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary for an IRA, 401k or other retirement account.
- Life insurance policy
Designate Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy.
- Charitable remainder trust
A CRT gives you income for life or a fixed number of years; you can name Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary for the remaining portion.
- Estate sale
Donate all or a portion of proceeds from an estate sale.
- Memorial gifts
Request that loved ones make memorial gifts in your honor.
Though every gift is applied to the area of greatest need, you may make a special designation, such as:
- in memory of a loved one who has died
- in honor of a special individual or Sister of Providence
- missions in El Salvador or the Philippines
- women and children in need
- education and support of new sisters
- sisters’ retirement fund
- Sisters Join with Families to Promote VocationsBy Sr. Marie-Thérèse Gnamazo We recently participated in an event in Yakima, Washington, called Congreso Católico de Evangelización Familiar (Catholic Family Evangelization Congress). It is one of the largest Catholic Hispanic religious events…
- Forming Tomorrow’s Health Care Leaders in the Providence MissionBy Sister Rosa Nguyen I have been blessed to be a part of the Mission Leadership Institute, sponsored by Providence St. Joseph Health and Providence University. This program is a transformative, accredited program…
- Reflections on Parish Ministries at Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish in West SeattleJoan Gallagher, SP Over the years I have enjoyed volunteering in parish ministry as a Eucharistic Minister, serving on Liturgy committees, facilitating a Single Mom’s Spirituality group, working on committees for parish events,…
- April is National Volunteer MonthSisters of Providence work in many ministries throughout the Mother Joseph Province. Below are a few of them but volunteering can be as close as your local church, food bank or homeless shelter. …
- Christmas Greetings from the Leadership Team2022 Christmas Letter Dear friends, The world is in a state of flux few of us would have imagined just a few years ago. Rapid changes and extraordinary world developments challenge us every…
If you have questions, please contact 425-525-3730 or email@example.com.
Sisters of Providence is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax ID #91-1549820. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.