Your donation to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, helps us advocate and care for our neighbors who are poor and vulnerable as we have been called to do for 179 years. It also assists with the support of our sisters who have dedicated their lives in service to these communities.
Last year your gifts helped nearly 200 nonprofits through the Emilie Gamelin Mission Fund Committee and Leadership Team donations. These organizations received support through grants, memberships, sponsorships, operating funds, salaries, stipends, capital campaign contributions, program advertisements, tuition and scholarships to continue work that aligns with the mission of Sisters of Providence.
We gratefully receive your donation in any amount as a generous gift from the heart for those who need it most.
Make a gift today
Please make checks payable to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, and mail to: Sisters of Providence, Development Office; 1801 Lind Ave SW, M1-C; Renton, WA 98057
A planned gift to Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, allows your legacy to continue to make an impact. Here are some options to discuss with your financial advisor:
Leave gifts of cash, stock, mutual funds or property through your will or living trust.
- Retirement plan
Name Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary for an IRA, 401k or other retirement account.
- Life insurance policy
Designate Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy.
- Charitable remainder trust
A CRT gives you income for life or a fixed number of years; you can name Sisters of Providence, Mother Joseph Province, as a beneficiary for the remaining portion.
- Estate sale
Donate all or a portion of proceeds from an estate sale.
- Memorial gifts
Request that loved ones make memorial gifts in your honor.
Though every gift is applied to the area of greatest need, you may make a special designation, such as:
- in memory of a loved one who has died
- in honor of a special individual or Sister of Providence
- missions in El Salvador or the Philippines
- women and children in need
- education and support of new sisters
- sisters’ retirement fund
- Christmas Greetings from the Leadership Team2022 Christmas Letter Dear friends, The world is in a state of flux few of us would have imagined just a few years ago. Rapid changes and extraordinary world developments challenge us every…
- Thank You for Making a DifferenceYour donation to the Emilie Gamelin Mission Fund supports the ministries of Sisters of Providence in Alaska, Washington, Montana, California, El Salvador and the Philippines. In addition, the fund supports non-profit organizations in…
- Project Genesis: Restoring Dignity, Giving HopeTucked away in a non-descript store front, without sign or adornment, is a haven offering hope for a new life to young women and girls trying to escape commercial sexual exploitation (CSE), prostitution,…
- Sisters in Yakima Cherish Close Ties with La Casa HogarEach room sports brightly colored walls. Monarch butterfly art – a symbol of growing and learning – is scattered throughout the home. The new pre-school building has play areas designed to nurture a…
- Salvadoran Scholarship Program ExpandsThe Sisters of Providence expand a scholarship program for Salvadoran students with a soon to be opened second facility.
If you have questions, please contact 425-525-3730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sisters of Providence is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax ID #91-1549820. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.