July 1, 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jennifer Roseman, Director of Communications & Development
(509) 474-2395 or (509) 994-5032
For photo availability, contact Jennifer Roseman
The Most Reverend Alex J. Brunett, Archbishop of Seattle, will preside at the liturgy, which will be followed by a luncheon honoring the Jubilarians in the parish hall. The theme of the celebration is “We remember, we celebrate, we believe.”
The Jubilarians and their current residences are:
- 75 years Sisters Anne Bouffard and Louisa Hageman, Spokane;
- 70 years Sisters Blanche Dufault, Mary Gleason, Florida Hinse, Ellen Elizabeth Kelly and Mildred Niehuser, Seattle; and Sisters Paul Gabriel Desilets and Agnes Rohr, Spokane;
- 60 years Sisters Rose Marie Dillman, Maureen Hurley, Therese Kohles and Gilberte Parent, Seattle; and Sister Georgette Bayless, Yakima;
- 50 years Sister Kathryn Rutan, Montreal; Sister Carolyn Koreski, Olympia; Sister Lenora Donovan, Portland; and Sisters Anita Butler, Judith Edwards and Mary Catherine McGuire, Seattle.
- 25 years Sister Ana Dolores Orellana, OMO, Yakima.