Celebrating the lives and works of the Sisters of Providence.
These beaming women participated in the 2014 Jubilee celebration at Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, Seattle, on July 26. They are, from left, Sisters Chloe Keitges, Eleanor Goligoski, Elizabeth Cole, Clare Lentz, Charlotte Van Dyke, Dorothy Byrne, Rebecca Berghoff, Lucille Dean and Felma Cerezo.
Each year, the Sisters of Providence honor those sisters who have served in their vocations for 25, 50, 60, 70 and 75 years. These stories are rich with sacrifice and reward, and with the talents, labors and passions of these sisters, who have devoted their lives to service.
- 25 Years: Elizabeth A. (Liz) Cole, SP
- 50 Years: Felma Cerezo, SP
- 50 Years: Eleanor Goligoski, SP
- 50 Years: Clare Lentz, SP
- 60 Years: Lucille Dean, SP
- 60 Years: Anne Deuprey, SP
- 60 Years: Chloe Keitges, SP
- 60 Years: Mary Margaret Kelly, SP
- 60 Years: Charlotte Van Dyke, SP
- 70 Years: Rebecca Berghoff, SP
- 70 Years: Dorothy Byrne, SP
- 70 Years: Katherine Ann Markel, SP
- 70 Years: Mary Ann Meyer, SP
- 75 Years: Claire Gagnon, SP